You've already shared this product with your friends?
6MM Stainless Steel Cross Pure Band Finger Ring
- 100 Likes
- 80 Orders
US $19.99 - US $28.99
Color,Size and Personalize Options
Click to select
US $19.99 - US $28.99
- US 5
- US 6
- US 7
- US 8
- US 9
- US 10
- US 11
- US 12
Silvery Inside Engraving (Optional):
- Most Relevant
|Metal Type||Stainless Steel|
|Shape / Pattern||Cross|
|Stone Type||No Stone|
|Occasion||Birthday Gifts, Christmas Gifts, Valentine's Day, Anniversary Gifts|
Customized engraving is done inside of the rings. No more then 16 characters please!
Material: Stainless Steel
Size range: US5 ~ US12
Band width: 5mm
You May Also Like
Customers Also Bought
Size Charts and Measuring Guide
Most Convenient Ways to Finding Your Ring Size - Using Paper or String Step
1. Cut a strip of paper or a piece of string.
The paper strip should be approximately 1/2" wide, and 5" long.
Step 2. Wrap the paper or string around the finger to be sized.
Slide the paper or string up to the knuckle, as the ring must be sized large enough to able to slip off and on, over the knuckle.
Step 3. Use a pen to mark the string or paper where it completes the circle.
Step 4. Measure the mark from the end of the length of paper or string with a ruler.
Use the metric side for more accurate sizing.
Step 5. Find the measurement on the chart below to find the corresponding ring size.
If the measurement falls in between two sizes, it is recommended that you choose the larger size.
International Ring Size Chart
|Inside Diameter||Inside Circumference||Sizes|
|(in)||(mm)||(in)||(mm)|| United States |
| United Kingdom, |
| India, |
| Italy, |
1. Not to wrap the paper too tight. Snug fit. Take the paper off your finger without difficulty.
2. Rings also come in half sizes, choose the larger size.
3. The style of the ring will also affect the choice of size: a large ring is made to be worn more loosely than a smaller model.
4. Measure your finger at the end of the day. Do not measure your finger when it is hot or cold.
5. Your fingers might also swell if you're pregnant or taking steroid-based medication. If the swelling is temporary (i.e., you're not getting pregnant again soon or you're taking the medication short-term), buy a slightly smaller ring.
6. Remember that the two hands differ slightly in size; a ring worn on a finger of the left hand will not be a perfect fit for the same finger on the right hand.
7. Make sure that the chosen size leaves enough room for the ring to pass easily along the entire length of the finger.
8. If you're going to buy a set for your significant other and yourself. You should measure their finger as well.
9. In the US, the average finger size for women is 6 to 7, and 9 to 10 for men. When no other information is available to you, make a guess, but go with the larger size.