Last updated: May 23, 2018
The phrase “personal information” refers to information by which you or the device you are using to connect to the Internet can be identified.
Information We Collect
We may obtain personal information about you from various sources, mobile applications, when you call or email us or communicate with us through social media, or when you participate in events or other promotions. We also may obtain information about you from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties.
The types of personal information we may obtain include:
- Your contact information (such as name, Twitter handle, postal and email address, or phone number)
- Contact information of friends or other people you would like us to contact
- Username and password for the account you may establish on our sites
- Payment details (including payment card number, security code, expiration date, cardholder name and billing address)
- Shipping information (including the shipping address and phone number)
- Demographic information (such as age, date of birth and gender)
- Information you provide by interacting with us through social media, including photographs
- Location information, such as the real-time geographic location of the device on which you install our mobile applications
- Shopping behavior and preferences, and a record of the purchases you make on our websites
- Other details that you may submit to us or that may be included in the information provided to us by third parties
In addition, when you visit our websites or use our mobile applications, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons. A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” also known as an Internet tag, pixel tag or clear GIF, is used to transmit information back to a web server. We also may use third-party website analytics tools (such as Omniture or Google), that collect information about visitor traffic on our sites and mobile applications.
The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type)
- URLs that refer visitors to our sites
- Dates and times of visits to our sites
- Information on actions taken on our sites (such as page views and site navigation patterns)
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses our websites
- Search terms that visitors use to reach our sites
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Register you for membership at our websites, and manage and maintain your account on the sites
- Provide products or services you request
- Process, validate, confirm, verify, deliver and track your purchases (including by processing payment card transactions, arranging shipping and handling returns and refunds, and contacting you about your orders, including by telephone)
- Maintain a record of the purchases you make on our sites
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support
- Communicate with you about our products, services, offers, events and promotions, and offer you products and services we believe may be of interest to you
- Enable you to communicate with us through our blogs, social networks and other interactive media
- Publish your testimonials about Yoyoon.com, including on our websites and blogs, and on social networks (if we choose to publish your testimonial, we will include only your first name, last initial, city and state)
- Manage your participation in our events, sweepstakes and other promotions
- Tailor our products and services to suit your personal interests and the manner in which visitors use our sites, applications and social media assets
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails sent to you have been received and read)
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of our sites, mobile applications and social media assets, and the purchases visitors make on our sites
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies
We may combine the information we collect with publicly available information and information we receive from our parent, affiliate or subsidiary companies, business partners and other third parties. We may use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about products, services and events that may be of interest to you, for other promotional purposes, and for other purposes described in this section.
We also may use the information we obtain about you in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Information We Share
We also may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order), (ii) in response to a request by law enforcement authorities, or (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity. We also reserve the right to transfer personal information we have about you in the event we sell, merge or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. Following such a sale, merger or transfer, you may contact the entity to which we transferred your personal information with any inquiries concerning the processing of that information.
We offer you certain choices about what information we collect from you, how we use and disclose the information, and how we communicate with you.
You may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information. We will apply your preferences going forward. In some circumstances, withdrawing your consent to Yoyoon.com’s use or disclosure of your personal information will mean that you cannot take advantage of certain Yoyoon.com offerings or site features.
Here are the choices we offer:
Sharing Information with Business Partners
You may choose not to receive marketing email communications from us by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the marketing emails or by adjusting your email preferences using the online account you may establish on our sites.
You may opt out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our sites by our web analytics vendor by clicking here and here and selecting the opt-out link at the bottom of the linked site. For opting out of the aggregation and analysis of data collected about you on our mobile sites, click here and here.
To opt out of receiving marketing communications through the advertising networks of our ad network vendors, please click here, then click “Select all” on the linked site and push the “Submit” button.
When you use a Yoyoon.com application on your mobile device, you may choose not to share your geo-location details with us by adjusting the device’s location services settings. For instructions on changing the relevant settings, please contact your service provider or device manufacturer.
Most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to be notified when you receive a new cookie, and how to disable existing cookies. Please note, however, that without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of all of our sites’ features. In addition, disabling cookies may cancel opt-outs that rely on cookies, such as web analytics or targeted advertising opt-outs.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that Yoyoon.com has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to Yoyoon.com, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit your request, please email info@Yoyoon.com, with the subject line "California Privacy" and your request in the body of your email.
Access and Correction
Links to Other Websites
How We Protect Personal Information
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the personal information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use. For example, we use Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect certain of your purchase information while in transit.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard personal information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective.
To further protect yourself, you should safeguard your Yoyoon.com account user name and password and not share that information with anyone. You should also sign off your account and close your browser window when you have finished your visit to our sites. Please note that we will never ask for your Yoyoon.com account user name or password via email.
For additional details about the security measures we have implemented to safeguard personal information, please see our Information Security Policy.
Yoyoon.com does not direct its websites to children under the age of thirteen. We require registered users of the site to be at least eighteen years old. If we learn that a user is under eighteen years of age, we will promptly delete any personal information that the individual has provided to us.
How to Contact Us